Friday, March 9, 2012

PLN Progress Report Project #10

 People of the World
My personal learning network is starting off a little slow. I am currently connected with a few local teachers and not to many elsewhere. I have come across several all over the world who I read up on frequently but none of them do I personally know. My favorites have become twitter and Facebook for networking. I have been using Facebook for several years now but I am new to twitter. I try to use it more often now that I have people to follow. I use Facebook mostly for those who are local for business purposes. I have discovered Symbaloo for a type of PLE. It helps mostly in keeping me organized. So far my PLN is serving its purpose but could use a few more resources. This semester isn't over yet, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment